2009年6月22日 星期一

tank top

My running has not made me into a stick
sitting out on the sidewalk having beer and casual food.
a tank top t-shirt
thong bottom
tan line
sleazy
doing some Frisbee tossing
Very nonchalant all the way around
We wanted to offer you lotion so you don't burn.
innuendo---
I had taken the plunge and the world kept spinning.

take the plunge
to decide to do something important or risky, especially after thinking about it for a long time
the sweat beading up and dripping, totally relaxing
doing laps

my water and wine were always topped off(一直都是滿滿的,服務生對我特別好)
he had a lot of tables to cover and therefore could not hover too much.
A couple of guys tried to hit on me.
I walked around a little outside and did some window shopping.
midriff--middle part of the human body, between the waist and the chest; belly
Going nude in the park yesterday had been on an impulse.
poking fun at me.
She did one leg, then the next. I will say Sabine did not miss any spots, but nothing at all too forward.
Let's trade places.
Karl was soaping down Sabine.
two people that were so into each other
But I also felt like a third wheel. "I feel like I am intruding."
ménage a trois

沒有留言: