2009年7月23日 星期四

Jigsaw Jones---class clown

get a little brown on the nose
clap erasers
have a cow
pull a prank
April Fool's joke
chime in
shot back
clown
Ka-ching
cubby
dab
Dog walked?
up to something
practical jokes
funny how? funny ha-ha ? or funny strange?
tattletale
rat on
bologna
counted as high as I could
I neally died laughing.
easel
call on
DEAR time
in dribs and drabs
get on my nerves
chill out
food coloring
nervous coughs and shuffling feet
let your shoulders droop
the dog hopes for scraps
stifle a yawn
crack up
knock her down with a feather
tell me about it
hit a grand slam
give her a taste of her own medicine
they are hot on the trail

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hi, this weekend is fastidious for me, because this occasion i am reading this impressive educational article here
at my residence.

my web blog: ranger forum