2009年7月29日 星期三

pretty please with a cherry on top

pretty please with a cherry on top 這是在Freddy讀到的
pretty please with sugar on top這是在Rusell and Elisa讀到的
兩個意思都是一樣的,就是求求你的。

you can even time me.

megalodon tooth.

Suzue butted in.

right down the drain.

stick her nose in places where it doesn't belong.

chime in
to say something in a conversation, especially to agree with what someone has just said

you have been at each other's throats all afternoon.


tell me already.

replica

nerd

a spoiled brat

out of your cast

before you know it

what's the catch

negociate

slowpoke---someone who moves or does things too slowly

pull-ups

priss
you can't just go around accusing someone of something

have them dust for fingerprints

you could hear a pin drop

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Wonderful blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any
discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

My web-site - click here