2009年8月7日 星期五

挑片

I'm not saying they aren't any good but some dvd roms don't like certain media. I've used memorex, maxell with no problems.

My biggest concern with LiteOn are the incompatibility issues with DVD-ROMs.

I have known that sometimes it's an issue when you buy a certain brand or type of blank DVD.

off the wall informal
very strange or unusual, often in an amusing way
it was quietly peddling some off-the-wall Mentor e-book reader based on a drab OEM model that every other no-name reader manufacturer uses.

Yeah but for the same price, you really better go with the Sony for look and quality. Text to speech is a hard to listen gimmick. If the other were 150$ I would not say but for the same price, go Sony.

Astak's $199 EZ Reader Pocket PRO wants to give Kindle 'a run for its money

I'm not too worried about the battery life. If I'm playing a game, I'll more than likely stay plugged into the wall.

沒有留言: