2012年7月23日 星期一

cease-and-desist orders

cease and desist order n. an order of a court or government agency to a person, business or organization to stop doing something upon a strong showing that the activity is harmful and/or contrary to law. The order may be permanent or hold until a final judicial determination of legality occurs. In many instances the activity is believed to cause irreparable damage such as receipt of funds illegally, felling of timber contrary to regulation, selling of shares of stock without a proper permit, or oil drilling which would damage the ecology.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!

My weblog: windows registry cleaner