2014年7月15日 星期二

The Big Bang Theory 2X19

So they steamed your
dumplings. Get over it.


if you catch my drift.
the drift (of sth)
the general meaning of what someone is saying

stacked heels
A shoe heel made of several layers of material.


What's the occasion?
formal
a cause or reason

I got my geek on, boys.

I'll run lines with you in the car.

I'm telling you, that girl is a user,
skating through life on her looks,
taking advantage of innocent, weak-willed men,
getting auditions for stupid network shows.
It just creams my corn.
cream my corn--annoy me
That really burns my grits.
That really gets my goat
get someone's goat
Fig. to irritate someone; to annoy and arouse someone to anger. 

They're doing everything for you, because you're leading them on.
 lead someone on
 to tease someone; to encouragesomeone's romantic or sexual interest without sincerity. 

Why do some people skate through life and the ones who actually work hard don't get things to go their way?

May I say you look very comely tonight?
a comely woman is attractive

You're right, this filly's been broken.

沒有留言: