2009年8月19日 星期三

voy·eur

voy·eur /vwɑːˈjəː US -ˈjəːr/ n [C]

someone who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people's sexual activities

Between skipping lunch and drinking too much coffee during the day, I was thoroughly wired.
wired /waɪəd US waɪrd/ adj
AmE informal feeling very active and excited, especially because you have drunk a lot of coffee or taken a drug

As he bundled me off to the shower, I had to admit he had a point.
bundle off [bundle sb⇔off] phr v
to send someone somewhere quickly without asking them if they want to go

I showered and toweled off

This was gut-check time - I could always cry "Uncle!" and run away, but I decided to brazen it out.

tit·ter /ˈtɪtə US -ər/ v [I]
to laugh quietly in a high voice, especially because you are nervous

I began to wonder if my lover had not gone a little "over the top" with my costume -

he could down a six pack and not fall over but, as soon as he started with the shots, he got drunk real quick.

I, uhm, just need another drink. I'm parched.
be parched informal to be very thirsty

bikini wax

沒有留言: